“Terrific Pizza!”

Trailhead Pizzeria
Ranked #43 of 361 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Recommend you try their special house combination pizzas. Each couple ordered a different one from the list (Granny Smith and Potato Head) -- both were great! Our goal is to go back and try each one on the list. They also offer gluten free crust.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

You wouldn't expect to find a great pizza restaurant on the side of the road outside of town, but this is it. They have the standard fare, plus a few pizzas with a twist. There is live music some weekends. The ambiance is comfortable, but not elegant; it has a casual worn feeling that is very welcoming and comfortable.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My family and I Came here to eat dinner with family that we hadn't seen in years and it was a perfect place to go! We had a room to ourselves! To be able to talk and catch up with everyone! The pizza and breadsticks were very good too!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

Friendly staff. Great breadsticks. We went on a Friday night. It gets packed early. We got a $16.99 special. It included 8 breadsticks, large 2 top pizza and 2 sodas. We will return again.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I stopped here on my way to Lake Monroe to pick up something for lunch. I ended up getting their Vegetable Stromboli. It was stuffed to overflowing with lots of cheese and veggies. Very nice staff person who took my order. Would go back if I was in the area again.