“Shariag”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

We had a very large party. They did try to seat too many of us close together, but allowed us to move. Our waiter had a great attitude and sense of humor as he waited on 19 of us women! Our food came in a timely fashion with very few mistakes. It was hot and fresh. He kept up with refills and special requests with help from a few other servers. Our food was very good! I would definitely go back there!

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Chili's quite often when we are in Bloomington. Tonight we sat in the bar. Our waiter was really friendly and outgoing. I had the old timer cheeseburger and fries. It tasted fresh and homemade, not a frozen patty. (Not a fan of the garlic dill pickles.) The fries were hot and crispy. My husband had the bacon burger and fries and raved about his meal, as well. As usual, great food!

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We are a big family, there are 8 of us! We went to this Chili's after spending the day at Lake Monroe. We were thirsty and starving. The service was great! The restaurant was clean and the food was great! We had a great time. The Wednesday special, is $6 burger with bottomless fries!

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

My first time to visit chili's awsome food great service but very dirty reasturant will not be back for this reason but will visit another chili's.

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

Wife and another couple had not been to Chilis for a while, so wanting someplace different we tried it.
Ordered appetizers but because of so many restaurants around here, we didn't order our meal so we could enjoy appetizers. Guacamole appetizer was made at table and was a big hit with everyone.
I ordered ribs and really enjoyed them. Wife had(again) Salmon and really liked it.
Will return because of food and atmosphere