“Did a nice job taking care of us for lunch graduation weekend”

Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse
Ranked #73 of 376 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant was closed, but just reopened in 2012 under new ownership.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Just after graduation Bloomington is a zoo. We had made a reservation and that was all ready to go. Staff were very pleasant. The salad bar is entirely functional if nothing to get really excited about, although any time there are warm holes on the salad bar that must get extra marks. The food was fine for a mid range family diner. I wouldn't classify it as a steakhouse however. With limited options and great proximity to the ceremony it met our needs without being in any way inspiring.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This restaurant is the sorriest fable of a steak restaurant I have visited in many years.
3 of us dined. We all ordered surf and turf, recommended by the waiter.
None of the steaks were cooked properly; The baked potatoes were
cold...The surf was 5 shrimp, breaded and were cold...
Do not waste your time..Go to Steak and Shake and save the money.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Great prices, variety, quality, service, atmosphere, location, parking... What's not to like -- nothing?! It was our first experience and we'll return soon. Serves and seats everything from casual to fine in its several dining room alternatives -- the central gas fireplace was especially pleasant on a very cold evening. And NO obnoxious music as with all the chains.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I like this place a lot! The food and service are good, the atmosphere is pleasant, and there is plenty of free parking.
I go for lunch fairly often and always enjoy it. The salad bar is a great option, with three soups everyday. There are also daily lunch specials. I especially like the fish and chips.
It's not noisy, so you can have a conversation with your friends. I recommend it.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This was the first time I had ever been to this restaurant. The food was excellent. I had a prime rib dinner with asparagus. It comes with a salad bar and soup. I passed on the soup and enjoyed my salad. The waitress was very friendly. It was a little expensive , but for a steakhouse, I'm assuming the prices were comparable to other places. I will come back here if I'm in town again.

1  Thank kabadie