“Very tasty food and very friendly owner”
Review of Turkuaz Cafe

Turkuaz Cafe
Ranked #14 of 377 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I was for a business trip in Bloomington and looking for a turkish restaurant. I found this very oriental furnished place. The food is very tasty. Especially the hospitality and the conversations with the owner Ajmal by a couple of turkish tea was wonderful.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We tried it for the first time today and loved the food and the experience. Our waitress was very polite and helpful (since we didn’t know what most things were on the menu) We tried the Turkish sour cherry soda, Turkish Coffee, spinach Pide, Gyro Pide (which was the special), tirimisu and baklava. We had a very good meal! The chef came out to ask us how everything was too. We will definitely come again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurant in Bloomington, they start doing buffet on Fridays, we went with group of friends and we have one of the best buffet ever, chicken tandoori is my favorite and the really know how to cook saute vegetable

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The service was very good. One of our party was a vegan and they were great about accommodating her. The food was delicious. If they have their brown rice be sure and get it with your meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I go here at least once a week. I love their turkuaz kebobs. The baklava is something you should definitely try. The turkish tea is also good. Most importantly, the ambience is really nice and cozy for a dinner with your special ones and family. The owners, Ajmal and his brother, they are very nice and friendly. I enjoy my visit every single time.