US$170
US$113
Country Inn
US$94
US$85
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park(Tinley Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$102
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Free cancellation until 07/29
US$109
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$87
All reviewstexas roadhouseall you can eatroom was cleanparking lotwedding weekendlagrange roadbreakfast buffetnice hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripstaff was very friendlyexcellent customer serviceconvenient locationgreat place to stayfront desk stafffitness centershuttle service
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Several family members stayed at this hotel for another family member's funeral. The staff was very attentive which made an already stressful experience more tolerable. I would recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PGlomb, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to complete our survey. We always appreciate it when our guests let us know how we did and what we can improve on. I am glad to see that your time with us was enjoyable. The entire staff takes great pride in trying to make our guests feel at home. I am so glad you were able to experience the passion our team has for hospitality. Thanks again for choosing our property for your hotel needs, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Patty glomb

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The bed was worn and the pillows were awful! My wife and I were constantly fighting over the middle of the bed, because we both ended up there throughout the night. It wasn’t for good reasons, either! The mattress was cupped like a 20-year old sleeper sofa! The pillows were awful, too! My back hurt so bad by morning the only way I was comfortable was sleeping in the fetal position.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PGlomb, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey we sent regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback, which is reviewed by our management team to better address the needs and experiences of our guests. I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. I am curious to learn if our team explained that our King size beds come with a GSS bed. The Garden Sleep System bed is unique to Hilton Garden Inn hotels and I am hoping we had the opportunity to explain it to you upon check in. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make things right, and to serve you as a guest. You are always welcome at the Hilton Garden Inn Tinley Park.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The rooms are really nice and the bed is so soft. I love the pillows I wanted to take them home with me. The towels didn't feel like sand paper. I would recommend this hotel. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Always clean. The staff really takes care of you. Makes you feel at home. Will always answer you needs. Breakfast is great. They will accomplish anything you want. I had to leave early one morning to get to a meeting before the breakfast started and Thayer even made me coffee early. God bless

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PGlomb, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to review our property. We always appreciate it when our guests let us know how we did and what we can improve on. I am glad to see that your time with us was enjoyable. The entire staff takes great pride in trying to make our guests feel at home. I am so glad you were able to experience the passion our team has for hospitality. Thanks again for choosing our property for your hotel needs, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This hotel is very clean, the service is excellent, and despite being located close to some major highways, it was very quiet.

There was a Texas roadhouse in the parking lot across the way, and LaGrange road is close to a ton of other places to eat.

Room Tip: higher - away from highway
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
PGlomb, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our property. Your response is reviewed by our management team to evaluate the needs and experiences of our guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and to have earned such a kind review from you. You are always welcome at the Hilton Garden Inn Tinley Park, and we hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for being our guest.