“Best tasting Chinese takeaway I have ever had.”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Seasalter
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The flavours of each dish were exceptional. This was our second time of trying the Golden Wok as we have just moved to the area and we both said it was the best we had ever had, but this week was even better. I could thoroughly recommend the lemon chicken with a fabulous sauce. All in all, 10/10.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We have always used Golden Wok for our takeaway and have it delivered For the past 2 months the phone has been constantly engaged. I have rung on my mobile over 150 times one one night. I finally went to the shop and ordered for collection. I asked if there was a problem with the phones no was the reply just busy. I said I’m calling you now and it was engaged. The phone was off the hook. Tonight was the final straw. Exactly the same issues at 5.15pm. I have now gone back to the China Chief. Excellent food and very quick delivery. I will not be using Golden Wok again

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank asheyWhitstable
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Golden wok. Why lie? Told delivery would be 1 hr ok Saturday night , busy After 2 hrs waiting called back to be told. Food hasn’t been cooked yet. Another customer you have lost !!!! 3 hrs for a takeaway is not acceptable

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Recommended by our campsite manager, Really tasty Chinese we used this twice in a week it was that nice. Reasonable priced & quick delivery to campsite very friendly delivery driver rang once arrived.
Food was delicious even kids that don't like Chinese food loved the Chicken Balls with curry they wanted it everyday.
Definitely would recommend to anyone shame we live so far away but if visited again would go again.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

The food here is great, I’d recommend this place if visits the area like I was, great tasting Chinese, very happy

Date of visit: August 2020