“Great Breakfast Find!”

The Happy Place Cafe
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Shorewood
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I had breakfast with a family member. We were promptly greeted and seated. Our waitress was very upbeat and provided great service, including some great food recommendations. The food was served very quickly, and accurately. All food was exceptional tasting, hot when served, and serving sizes were plentiful! I think I may have just found my new weekend breakfast favorite!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Stop here and you will be in a happy place! This restaurant is clean and the food is amazing. The selections are from eggs to dinner. Today was $2 wine and $2 shakes. Bring the kids. We had crispy tater skins. The were not greasy and had fluffy potatoes with tasty bacon & cheese. I had a turkey & bacon panini with perfectly spiced chipotle mayo and it was so big I have enough for lunch next day. Husband had open faced tender roast beef with homemade gravy and we all had beef barley soup that was bursting with flavor. Daughter had chicken wrap and said chicken was tasty and moist.
Ask for Andrea She was excellent and we felt like family. Can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

My wife and I discovered this diner a few months ago, and have been back 5 times since. We have constantly has good service and good food. We met family here after church today and once again had both good service and good food. Everything come out just as we ordered fresh and flavorful.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The staff makes it a happy place to get good food without having to travel very far. The food selection is good and well balanced.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Quick service, good food with large portions. Menu has many choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner. My favorite is the croissant chicken sandwich with honey mustard.

Date of visit: April 2018