Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$93
$83
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$93
Agoda.com$83
FindHotel$86
Lol.travel$102
All reviews front desk sitting area great stay enjoyed my stay schaumburg area hot breakfast king bed highway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2021

Our room was clean when we arrived. Everything worked in the room and the entire staff was professional and courteous. The breakfast was better than we expected considering the Covid restrictions. The laundry was a plus and the price was wonderful..

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed August 17, 2021

First time staying at Wingate by Wyndham and now I'm a fan.

The staff was super friendly and helpful, giving great advice on local places to eat/things to do, my room was clean and the bed/pillows were very comfy.

My only issue were the people staying above me were stomping, running, and jumping all night and the front desk was not very effective in getting them to stop, or offering me another room.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed May 22, 2021

It was a really lovely stay. There was a fitness center, but we just exercised in the room because the room was huge. We slept pretty well which didn't happen very often for a light sleeper like me. Will come back and recommend to a friend.

However there wasn't any hot breakfast and all the nearby restaurants were also backed on the Saturday morning. Prepare to go further looking for food.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed April 14, 2021

The bed slept great! However the bathroom was outdated. The room area was large enough for the amount of people we had and that was very convenient. Overall a great stay. I will book here again coming up in July of this year

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 2, 2021

If you want nasty hairy lintballs in your whirlpool this is your place! This place was a HUGE disappointment. Rooms not thoroughly cleaned, no manager came to address the issues. Wyndham should be ashamed that this place carries the name.

Date of stay: March 2021