“Mediterranean joint that exceeds expectations.”
Review of Pita Pita

Pita Pita
Ranked #3 of 149 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Palatine, Illinois
“Mediterranean joint that exceeds expectations.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I tried this place on a Saturday morning. We ordered Jerusalem salad, tomato and roasted eggplant appetizer and Chicken Shaurma. It was delicious!!! This place is so close to my house its dangerous. We have been there 3 times already (no joke) in a matter of a week. We are definitely coming back soon for our Mediterranean cravings. The kid behind the counter is very nice and the owner (older guy) very helpful when we were ordering. I love this place because they do not use any preservatives and everything tastes so fresh. Definitely a home cooking feel, and décor plus the music makes perfect ambiance. I hope they will run like weekly specials from different parts of Middle East etc… It would be cool to know where the food was originated from. Great place and great value, will be back.

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wondeful!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner at the pita pita restaurant. We looked at the other comments and decided to came here.
The food was excellent and both my wife and mu daighter love it. Service was excellent as well and the place was ver very clean. Price is just on the spot. We for sure will come back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Roberto D
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food here is very good. The service is also very good, they take good care of the diners. I have had a special request and they called me to tell me when they were making it. Great place to eat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jonm395
Chicago, Illinois
“Truly the Best in the Area”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My daughter had recently returned from Dubai and was craving Middle Eastern food. We used a restaurant.com certificate, and once again, loved this place! Warm pita, fresh hummus, flavorful dolmades - just for starters! This time, we went with the lunch combo for $5.99. The plate was full of beef and chicken shwarma, kefte, rice, salad, and a grilled tomato and onion for color. Such a delicious, healthy alternative to fast food. The past few times I had been there, it was empty at lunch. Today, I was glad to see that there were only a few open tables. Hope this place remains a neighborhood fixture for a long time!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dkm57
Roselle, Illinois
“Pita Pita, Palatine,il”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our family ate there last night on the recccomendation of one of my students. The restraunt was small, pristine and full of positive energy. The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
We are a;ready planning another trip there soon.

• Visited March 2013