“Delicious!”

Mo's Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #55 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have many favorites at this restaurant.
One of my favorites is the Singapore Rice Noodles, the flavor is delicious, and it has Shrimp and Pork as well as vegetables.
The Egg Foo Young is the best in Chicagoland. The Crab Rangoon is really good and you can really taste the crab.
The Black Bean Mussels are a real treat, I like them spicy with jalapeños.
The Sweet and Sour Chicken is also THE BEST IN CHICAGOLAND.
The chicken pieces are good size and very
tender.
The food at MO's is usually a 5 star experience, however, if they make an error with the food, they do not have a good track record for fixing their problems.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I've had worse and I've had better. It was recommended by hotel clerk and it was convenient to my hotel. I requested no MSG and they complied.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in the southwest suburbs. The chow fun is excellent here. I also love the refreshing watermelon drink as well. A great place for take out or to dine in.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We've been going there a bit over two years. Everything has always been excellent, except one time I didn't care for BBQ pork. Large portions. We always go for the lunch special can't go wrong, 6.95-7.25 for a choice of about fifteen different meals. We live about fifteen miles away.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We absolutely LOVE Mo's Chinese Kitchen. We have Chinese food quite often and for gatherings. Their menu is all good depending upon what you like to eat. The food is always HOT!! They give generous proportions and the meal is well cooked to perfection. They have sushi as well for those who love to eat sushi. If you eat at the restaurant, the waiter staff is helpful and attentive. Their soups (all of them) are very tasty and flavorful. They make the BEST Crag Rangoon. While I have been to other Chinese places in the area, Mo's Crag Rangoons have a great huge filling that is plentiful every time you take a bite!! the menu have great choices from beef, to chicken, to seafood. Tell them how you like certain things cooked and they will accommodate. Their take outs are awesome. Comes very hot and ready to serve when you get home. Good idea to call to put in your order so when you get there, it will be ready for you. We have had take outs for parties and many people have told us that they really enjoyed the food better and they were impressed. So will highly recommend Mo's Chinese!!