The Airport Tavern
  • Free Internet
Winston Manor(Churchill)
Valley Farm(Stanton Drew)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late and just needed to sleep. But the room was not sound-proofed from the busy road outside. I think I managed 2 or 3 hours sleep. Therefore £85 is a high price. Can I have some money back please.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank dle1953
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Booked on line , drove up to Bristol parking checked car in spot on , mini bus took us up to the airport , had a great time away , on return phoned tavern parking within 5 minutes they picked us up and dropped us back to our car , can’t fault it , I’ve told many of our friends and they have used this car park . Can’t fault them and will definetly be our parking choice when we fly from Bristol airport .

Room Tip: We only parked car for our trip away , they were great .
Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank the-monty-family
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby & decided to go here for lunch. Food was delicious and staff very friendly. I've not seen the accommodation but very close to Bristol Airport so would recommend for a pre flight 'pub meal'

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Was a bit skeptical about leaving my car at the Airport Tavern after reading many of the reviews. However, when we arrived the man at the desk was very friendly and explained that as they move cars to another lot there would be a maximum of 12 miles added to the mileage of the car. I was fine with this given how comparably cheaper this was to other parking lots.
On return my car was exactly how I'd left it with about 6 miles extra added to the mileage. The parking is so close to the airport you can easily walk. I would park here again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Charli135
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Used it In October last year and was told by the driver that he will be 20 minutes he's having his tea break so I decided to walk up to the airport. Then on my return they wouldn't answer the phone so I had to walk back down from the airport at 2am. I thought I would give them another chance and just recently used them again, the transfer to the airport was good bit on my return wouldn't answer the phone again so I left a voicemail saying I was waiting. Took them 20 minutes again to arrive and then swore and created a scene with myself and others waiting. When the driver realised I ain't going to sit back and take the crap he soon backed down. They were lucky I didn't have my wife and children with me as the language is disgraceful. Steer clear of theese cowboys

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends