“Best Chinese Food in the Neighborhood”
Review of Ruan China Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruan China Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 131 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Before moving to the area 4 years ago I only knew of one Chinese restaurant in the neighborhood. Like many other people, that other one near 95th & Kedzie was my go to. Once I lived there, however, we saw how much that place had gone down hill, and I craved BETTER Chinese food. After trying a handful of other smaller places, I stumbled upon Ruan's and loved everything about it.

First off, their delivery is so fast. I mean FAST. I have never waited more than 20 minutes from the time I hang up the phone until my doorbell is ringing. Everything is therefore piping hot and fresh and delicious.

As for appetizers, their egg rolls are great, so are the pot stickers, the chicken teriyaki, and fried wontons. For entrees, I have enjoyed everything I have tried: Chicken Kow, Ruan's Special, Chicken with Gravy, Hong Sue Chicken...all good. This is most definitely the best Chinese food in the Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park area.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

When we feel like having Chinese, this is where we come.
The food is excellent and not too expensive. You can order a lunch special until 3:00 p.m. . It comes with an egg roll and fried rice plus whatever main dish you want. They use vegetables which are always fresh and delicious.
And if you're feeling lazy, they deliver to your home for a nominal fee.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't even notice the place if u drive by but I go to the dentist right next door & figured I'd try it out...the food is great & prepared super fast every time.

Been to Ruan China Kitchen? Share your experiences!