“Who can argue with your wife?”
Review of Number 1 Chop Suey

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Number 1 Chop Suey
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Oak Forest
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is by far my wife's favorite Chinese take out. She used to order from there all the time and introduced me to it when we began dating. For years later, we got married, moved, and now I make a run to her old neighborhood to take out ;-)

My opinion...it's very good and would have said so even if I never met my wife.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The best dish from that place is the Moo Goo Gai Pan. A good take out place that is open for all occasions.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

that's how long I've been getting take out there. Your order is always exactly as you ordered, the food is fresh and delicious. The eggrolls are a must to get. Highly recommend number 1chop suey!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Consistently good for years! My family requests it for parties . Reasonably priced, great egg rolls and fried rice

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Great food, large portions. Best Mongolian Beef! Only do take out. Small eating area if you plan on eating in.