“A Hidden Jewel in South Morang”

The Promenade Cafe South Morang
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in South Morang
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We had diner here a few weeks ago after it was recommended to me by a work mate.

To be honest, didn't even know about this place. But let me tell you, I will be going there again for dinner in the next few days as it was delicious. The owners are a lovely couple who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcomed.

For Entree, We had Corn & Zucchini Fritters and the Bruschetta.

For mains, I had the Steak an my wife had the Schnitzel.

All meals were good portions and although we wanted to try the desserts, we were just too full.

If you are around the area, do yourself a favour and ty this place for either breakfast or lunch and dinner I believe is only on Friday nights. best to check in case I am wrong.

The prices are also very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We loved this place - there’s a beautiful outdoor seating area with a great view and the service is so friendly. Great community atmosphere. Plus the food was delicious - especially the berry waffles!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Found this hidden treasure when looking for a new place to meet up with friends.
Had a delightful lunch and afternoon catching up together. Staff were most accommodating and moves us to the shaded outdoor area when the day turned out to be a pleasant one (not a heat wave.) Lovely staff and a big tick to All Day Breakfasts! Very extensive menu but I opted for my fave - Eggs Benedict. Best Iced coffee I can remember having ever! Friends had turkey sandwiches and were very happy with them. Would heartily recommend for a nice, peaceful and delicious meal at very reasonable prices. Will certainly be back when next in town.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely local restaurant for a quick breakfast on a Sunday morning. Food is freshly prepared an staff are friendly and attentive. Nice, quiet location opposite the lake with a park nearby for the kids to have a quick play after brekky. Good menu with plenty of choices available. They’re happy to modify and cater for kids. Make a nice coffee too!

1  Thank Anita C
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I went looking for a scenic spot to have a late lazy Sunday breakfast and found this gem!

The food was amazing, the staff were lovely and friendly and we got to wander over and feed the ducks in the lake afterwards.

We will be coming back!