“What can I say”

Chick Pizz Food Stop
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 5 March 2021

First few times we ordered, the food was so quick and really lovely. Last couple we've had stuff missing, first time a side the next time a whole meal. Which then took 40 mins to arrive after ringing. Was assured it was remade but it wasn't. I could have smashed a window with the bun, it was rock solid. Such a shame because the majority of the time it's great but when I go back and read other reviews it's so hit and miss that you can't guarantee you're gonna get your full order. The one thing I will say is the person I spoke to was very nice.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Ordered for the first time last night after hearing good reviews of their chicken. I ordered a mixed kebab at £9 an extra pitta and some chips.
It arrived on time but was nearly cold, no extra pitta and the kebab looked awful. Bits of hard inedible salty chicken and undercooked kebab meat. the one pitta was as hard as nails. It all went into the bin, a waster of £14. I was going to phone to complain but after reading how rude they had been to other customers decided not to. I won't be ordering from here again which is a shame as it's on my doorstep.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Ordered 2 wraps and got the complete wrong wraps but we gave them the benefit of the doubt so a few days later we ordered and again they got the order wrong! When I rang up the man on the phone was rude and abrupt, did not seem apologetic at all, demanded the other wrap back and then when I asked for chips in my new wrap he refused! It then took over an hour for 1 wrap to be delivered and when I rang to ask about the wrap once again the staff were not friendly and useless which resulted in me hanging up the phone! Completely put off this place by the rude and unhelpful staff!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

Shocking!!! Manager nothing but a LIAR.. ordered food at 6pm, told about an hour, rang up at 7-30 and out with driver,, apparently, nothing by 8. Assured again by manager it had left.. 8-20 rang and nice lady on phone said ticket had been mixed up and just left the shop. Told only 1 driver on so when I finally got food at 8-50 del lady said there where plenty drivers on. Managers attitude shocking when saying I won’t pay full price for an order 2 hours late!!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Chicken over cooked and so hard it was difficult to bite. Pizza base solid and hardly edible, when I rang to complain they put the phone down on me ...

Date of visit: February 2020
607chickp, Owner at Chick Pizz Food Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

That is a pure lie this is not the behavouir we would ever use