“Great noisy family-run neighborhood breakfast place”
Review of Eggcetera Cafe

Eggcetera Cafe
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Mokena
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Fresh high quality food, bright decor, and right next to the railrod tracks. Servers are all pleasant and I always leave full.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We've been here several times. Average food, average service. We have so many breakfast and lunch options in my area, we try to hit them all. I received a text for a buy one burger, get one half off. I got the patty melt, my wife the Swiss burger. Quarter pound patties at best. Went to pay, was informed the coupon was for yesterday only. Owner comes to register and says same thing, sorry, but thanks for coming in. Besides us, there were 2 other groups of people, and 1 gentleman, at 12:30 in the afternoon. So over 4.50, we will not return. Clearly if he's putting out coupons for an empty restaurant, he needs business. So by not giving us a discount today, we will NEVER return. Good business practices. Stay away.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Although their portions are rather large, the food is excellent here! I either have an egg-white omelet or pecan belgian waffle and they are so good. The woman that runs the cafe also waitresses and is very friendly. We come here quite often

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Good breakfast. Good service. Pleasant environment. Cozy diner, the kids loved seeing the train come by!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great for a family breakfast, good atmosphere and yummy food! There are plenty of options for everyone including kids. Definitely would go back!

Been to Eggcetera Cafe? Share your experiences!