“Great Breakfast Place !”
Review of Mayberry Junction

Mayberry Junction
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Manteno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We go there frequently for breakfast. Food is good, reasonably priced and staff is friendly. Nice variety in food choices.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped there twice for breakfast and once for lunch. People that work there are very friendly and know what they are doing. Food was fresh and cooked just as it should be. Whenever I and the wife are down there, we definitely will stop there to eat. bob de young.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Called in our order this morning girl on the phone was very pleasant and quick to take our order. The order process was fast and she told us our food will be done in 10 minutes. Upon pickup the food was ready and as ordered. When we got home to eat it it was still warm cooked just right and tasted great. This was not our first visit and it most likely will not be our last.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I think what I adore even more than the food at restaurants is plain old good service. OMG walking in here, everyone was SO NICE... EVERYONE, not just our server. What a pleasant surprise!

Honestly, the food could have tasted like garbage and I'd be smiling...but it was REALLY GOOD. We ALL loved our food. The fries were to DIE for.

There was a BREAD BASKET! This was pure excitement because there were those little crunchy breasticks that restaurants used to always give you but most don't anymore. NOSTALGIA! :)

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I really wanted to like this place but I didn't. This could be a quaint little diner but it falls terribly short. It starts the minute you walk in, the place is dusty and dirty. A waitress comes by and tells me to grab a menu and a ticket and follow me. She does this with sort of a joking manner but I found this off-putting. She seated me and told me that another waitress would come by and get my order then she walks away yelling the other waitresses name and announcing that she has a table. I sat down in the lumpiest booth seat I've ever experienced. The waitress came by and asked me if I needed some time with the menu which I did. She gave me a 3x5 card with the specials which looked like it had been on the floor in a pool hall and then left. She never returned to my table. Another waitress came by and I asked if it was always this cold in the restaurant
as I was freezing. She told me "its cause you aint moving". I finally had my order taken and I again complained about the cold. She didn't respond. After about twenty minutes after I walked in the door and about seven minutes after I drained my first cup of coffee; I still hadn't been served. The restaurant wasn't busy but there were locals in the place and they got their food rather quickly and the waitresses were busy socializing with them. I got up threw a few dollars on the table for my coffee and left. I went by two waitresses as I left and neither one asked me anything. I think they were glad I left. I guess the only money they care about is that from the locals.