“Phenomenal Italian food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The salad bar is incredible and is included in most meals. The pasta dishes are amazing. You will want to call ahead or have a reservation though, because this place gets packed quick

3  Thank Nicholas K

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

First time I ate there due to referral from friends. I will definitely eat there again. It’s a must stop if you are in Lincoln. Pricey, but great food and lots of it!

3  Thank Travis R
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I use to eat at Guzzardos all the time when I went to Lincoln College, back then they gave us a free pizza for the leading scorer after every home game. That was 50 years ago and my family took me back to Guzzardos for my Birthday. Had the prime rib and it was great just like 50 years ago....

3  Thank smehlers1969
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I love Guzzardos! They have the best pasta and salad bar, and you can't forget their twice baked potato YUMMY! A must try if you are in the Lincoln area.

4  Thank Cyralynn
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

You won’t be sorry you went it’s pricey but it’s a value .steaks are huge and they have a good salad bar .twice baked potato’s make your mouth water .

4  Thank Susan P