“Excellence Breakfast Open on Sundays”
Review of Paul's Place

Paul's Place
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Kankakee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food was exactly what you want in comfort type breakfast food. There were so many people there that we knew it had to be good and it was. If you're looking for a place open on Sunday Paul's is the place to be.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Everything here is good, my personal fav is the Dijon burger, or the country fried steak! good stuff!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stuffed ourselves at this unpretentious bar and grill. My husband had corned beef hash, eggs, and two fluffy pancakes. I had the country fried scramble. It came in a pasta bowl, with country potatoes on the bottom, then a layer grilled onions and chunks of chicken fried steak, scrambled eggs, finally topped with sausage gravy. I dug in, planning to leave half of the potatoes in the bowl, but my resistance broke down. Good gravy! The coffee was also quite good. The atmosphere is part coffee shop, part local bar.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We meet there most Friday mornings as a group of 6.
Service is great. Prices are fair and reasonable.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Food is excellent. Prices are great. Staff is good and friendly. Tons of different types of beers to choose from. I order food here often for pickup and dine in often never had a bad meal. Can't beat the prices.