“Place was highly recommended”

The Assembly American Bar & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sit back and enjoy top-notch beer, catch the game on one of our 14 televisions, or grab a scrumptious bite to eat. An award winning restaurant for ribs and burgers, we always have daily specials for lunch and dinner. Our mouth-watering burgers are made from fresh ground beef, and it's estimated that over 2,500,000 burgers have been sold since opening!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, great atmosphere! Ist time there and will definitely go back. Fantastic menu selections. Husband had the bionic burger made by Santos, right in front of us as we were sitting @ the bar. He is definitely a Ninja! I ordered a tilapia rice bowl that was fantastic. The best Tilapia I ever ate anywhere. Great extensive beer selection. Lara made me a virgin Pina Colada that was very tasty.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (234)

Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

I’m not a local and met up with friends here. The name of this folksy place and the tavern’s name made me think this would be a church. The atmosphere was charming and had many booths to choose from. The place has many bar snacks to choose from. The loaded potato skins were worth the calories. I recommend the burgers with grilled jalapeño peppers and the ribs. Their homemade cheesecake is a five star treat.
This is definitely worth a stop or meal!!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Slow service waited over an hour for our meal after we sat down. Food is good just hope you’re now in as hurry. Won’t come back.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Little pricey - though I MUST ADMIT VERY WELL WORTH IT! Great atmosphere and friendly staff! Have visited several times and never disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

This is an American long time they've been here bar and grill. I could just as easily give them five stars but it's tough for me to give out five but place is fine currently you are not allowed to have any kind of drinks in the casino area with the machines all drinking needs to be at the bar only other than that it's fine

Date of visit: November 2020