“Nice Spa”

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Niyama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The Lime Spa (now named Drift) in Niyama Private Island Resort, Maldives is nice. Friendly service and cheerful staffs made you feel welcomed (cheers April and Coco). The massage rooms are located within the tropical coastal greeny and built above the sea. Beautiful sea view , good ambience and absolute privacy. My wife and I had two sessions of massage over two days. We enjoyed the good massage (thanks to Angel and Desak). Highly professional and clean and comfortable place to relax and have a good massage..cheers.

All reviews
"stay"
"lime"
"appointment"

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great variety of treatments, friendly staff. Attention to detail when you book any of the massages, treatments etc. A must do when you are on Niyama

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We had the most soothing 1 hour massage by Ms Jessica and a Thai lady (can't remember her name) The view at the room was fantastic with fishes swimming at the lagoon! It was a heavenly treatment.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Thanks to all the team especially Ao for your kindness to Michael. We had amazing treatments and enjoyed the little visits as we passed by on our bikes, the lemon tea and sorbet was always a welcome delight. xx