“The icing of a relaxing holiday”
Review of Lime Spa

Lime Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Niyama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 14 December 2017

My husband and I had a 60 minute signature massage at Lime Spa. We were asked what pressure we would like and they met this exactly. We both were aching from the long flight and were not dissapointed with the way we felt after the massage. We took up the offer of using the steam room and sauna before our appointment and could have used the pool if time permitted. It is a nice setting, although there were conducting renovations in the reception area, which will make the area look great once complete.
This experience was the icing on the cake and made our stay at Niyama even more relaxing. I would recommend all guests to pay them a visit to help unwind.

All reviews
"tara"
"stay"
"lime"

Reviewed 13 December 2017

For us, Shirodhara and Abhyanga is by far the most deeply relaxing of any massage. And we actively seek out spas that provide this kind of treatment.

The therapist at Nyama is from India and provides a truly authentic ayurvedic massage experience.
Its a must do!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

As the title States this was one of the greatest massages of my life. The pressure was adjusted just too when I wanted my husband's pressure was also adjusted perfectly.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We had a couple massages that were great. The ladies in the SPA were very friendly and nice and very professional in massages.