All reviews peak district down to earth breakfast was amazing excellent place to stay fantastic stay local area high standard paul knowledge skye facilities lyndene beds hosts property
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was on a course at a local training centre (Lavenders) and was booked in here for one week. I'm glad I did. The accommodation is lovely, spacious rooms with en suite facilities.

The couple who own the property are nice, very down to earth people who provide on site breakfast and dinners for a very reasonable price given the high quality of the food.

It is close to the Peak District although I didn't get a chance to go and visit myself and also has a train station within 10 minutes walk. The local area of Penistone is a very rural village that is nice and relaxing to walk around.

Date of stay: March 2018
Paul R, Owner at Lyndene Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Jack, thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed our accommodation, breakfasts and dinners. We always welcome students who are on the courses at Lavenders. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Paul and Sophie.