Lyndene Bed and Breakfast
US$76
Staindrop Lodge(Sheffield)
US$128
US$65
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on a course at a local training centre (Lavenders) and was booked in here for one week. I'm glad I did. The accommodation is lovely, spacious rooms with en suite facilities.

The couple who own the property are nice, very down to earth people who provide on site breakfast and dinners for a very reasonable price given the high quality of the food.

It is close to the Peak District although I didn't get a chance to go and visit myself and also has a train station within 10 minutes walk. The local area of Penistone is a very rural village that is nice and relaxing to walk around.

Stayed: March 2018
Paul R, Owner at Lyndene Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jack, thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed our accommodation, breakfasts and dinners. We always welcome students who are on the courses at Lavenders. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Paul and Sophie.