“Bad”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 88 Restaurants in Frankfort
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Frankfort is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 27 December 2016

This was just a bad call on my part. I have been told by numerous people that Panera is just gone downhill. So I tried it for myself. I got a gas station sandwich for a top shelf steak price. That's all, not worth the time to say anything else. All four of our sandwiches did not even make the "must be a bad day list".

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and i visited the new Panera Bread in Frankfort where Lincoln Hwy & Wolf road connect, on south west corner at approximately 4pm. We both were pleased with the initial greeting of a younger woman who was cleaning tables in front of restaurant. I do not remember her name, she is a blonde with a very friendly smile. She was diligently working in front room of restaurant making sure everything was presentable! As my wife and I approached the front counter, we were pleased with food selection and placed our order. We are content with their quality of food and greeting of their staff on front line. We especially were pleased with their "waiter/table staff server", Gene. Gene brought my wife and I our food without hesitation. Gene was cleaning all the tables in general area, serving other patrons their food, apologizing for its tardiness though the food was not late at all. Gene made sure all tables, floor and surroundings were in utmost condition. It is Gold Standard service like this, from the Frankfort Panera Bread, their quality and delivery timing of their mouth watering food they give each of their customers that solidifies the sole reason for our visits! Thank you Gene for your devoted work and thank you to rest of staff for their commitment to their daily delivery of extreme high quality service!

Thank Mr. O
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Love to eat the soup bowls.. Blueberry muffins are delicious.. Coffee is very fresh and hot... Love it..

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Love there bagles and cream cheese so many varieties! Cinnamon crunch is my favorite, along with the soup served in a sour dough bread bowl.

1  Thank sukieakie
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I come here about once a month to get a bagel pack which is 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. There hasn't been a month but they have done it right yet. If you go in at 6 a.m. when they open and order a bagel pack bread sliced, which means life like bread not in half horizontally, they roll their eyes at you. They just don't like bread slicing bagels. There a bread store, right? It's 6 a.m. and I'm not holding up a bunch of people. So they always tell me I can always call ahead to save them time. So I have done that now four times in a row and even my order from the previous night gets lost and they don't even know about it in the morning or it still done wrong and that bread sliced. Today I went in after I ordered it last night and my order was ready. Then when I get it to my business there's no cream cheese. The bigger pack comes with cream cheese. I called and the lady asked if I wanted to come and pick it up. No, I don't want to come pick it up but I have to go to why they don't have cream cheese on my bagels. I just don't understand why they can't get things right. And rolling their eyes at me when I asked for bread slice seems ridiculous since her bread store.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!