“Always Great”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #55 of 88 Restaurants in Frankfort
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I've read the two reviews about this particular Dunking-Donuts. Granted there are quite a few of people of a certain type of ethnic background, BUT, I have NEVER had a problem with the language, or getting my order wrong. The people there have ALWAYS been nice, polite, helpful, and courteous. During the week I am there every morning. If there is a long line for the drive-up window I go in. BTW, depending on how I feel that morning, besides coffee, I'll order breakfast sandwiches, hash browns, or donuts, and pastries.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Everytime I go here , the lady cannot speak english and gets my order messed up... If I say 2 small coffees with creme , she gives me 2 with creme and sugar... Uggggg soo frustrating... Just creme please...

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I have been to this Dunkin Donut on several occasions. I always order the same thing a large banana smoothie
The last couple of times they have gotten the order wrong giving me. a mango smoothie. I specifically stated I wanted banana mango not mango only. I always go thru the drive thru the cashier was Jeni V and I repeated my order several times. I will definitely not return to this establishment again 3. strikes and. your out.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!