Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
US$399
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$206
Sofitel
US$345
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$231
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$86
Travelocity
  • Room Service
2,136 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe executive loungemagnificent milethe john hancock buildingwater tower placemag mileamerican girlliving areatop floorseparate bedroomlake viewmichigan avenuewet barindoor poolself parksofa bedking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t find anything wrong wrong with this hotel. The rooms are excellent. Amazing beds. Large TVs and excellent location right behind the John Hancock tower.
Very pleasant customer service throughout our stay.
Will stay here again given the price is right!

Stayed: April 2018
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear tellurideplunge,

Thanks so much for your comments. It sounds like you had a great time here in Chicago. Reading the experiences of our guests is something that we enjoy doing and yours are no exception. Thanks for recommending our location. There is no doubt that being steps away from everything makes it easy to enjoy our fabulous city. I am glad that you enjoyed the service provided by our team members and your feedback is valued and appreciated by all of us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed this past weekend (Thurs through Sun) at the Hilton Chicago/Mag Mile Suites. From the moment we pulled up, until the time we checked out, it was a great experience. I travel very frequently and this is one hotel I will not only recommend, but stay at again.

Room Tip: Great location. Great service. Friendly.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mark R,

Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you for your very kind words. Our team takes great pride in the service they provide and your comments are valued, appreciated and very rewarding. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Chicago. Chicago is a great city that has a lot to offer and our location makes it easy to discover various attractions that are available.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to serve you during this past visit and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was just fine for one night business trip. I had a king suite facing the water.

The breakfast in the restaurant was amazing, with great choices, and I am not even a breakfast person.

The location is great- near the water and shopping, and plenty of dinner options right there.

The executive lounge had lots of snack options, including pizza. If I was with my kids they could have had dinner there!

2 complaints: 1-the only USB port in the room
was damaged, and there should be more.
2-Not enough elevators. They were always so packed people on bottom floors could not even get on, and when stopped halfway between floors. That was scary.

Stayed: March 2018
MarkoVuksanovic, Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear sheila545,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. It is both valued and appreciated. The feedback that we receive from our guests is very important and motivating to our team members who take great pride in the service they provide. I am glad that you enjoyed being close to the water-tower place and being in the heart of the shopping area. Thank you for your note about the restaurant, the Southern Cut Barbecue, the restaurant is independently owned and operated by owners who take great pride in providing our guests with a pleasant dining experience. I already communicated the concerns you expressed in your review to the appropriate departments in order to have this resolved.

It was a pleasure to serve you during this past visit and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
Marko Vuksanovic

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel location is across the street from excellent restaurants and shopping. Plus, it's only a couple of blocks from the lakeshore path. You can go miles in either direction. I love that the rooms have fridges and microwaves for those pre-dinner drinks and leftovers you don't want to waste. The fitness and pool area are ideal for those who value wellness.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear angiegV1357SX

Thanks so much for your comments. It sounds like you had a great time here in Chicago. Reading the experiences of our guests is something that we enjoy doing and yours are no exception. Thank you for recommending our location. There is no doubt that being steps away from the Magnificent Mile, the American Girl, the John Hancock Tower, Lake Michigan, Oak Street and the restaurants on Rush Street makes it easy to enjoy our fabulous city. Our pool and fitness room located on the 30th floor makes it easy to enjoy a beautiful lake view, it also make it easy to exercise since the view is energizing.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Chicago.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was by far beautiful. I felt the location was great and had a wonderful view. You are right by the John Hancock Building and the Willis Tower. I stayed on the 25th floor not too far from the elevator. My room was perfect. Very clean and staff was super sweet. I went for a birthday get away and my arrival gift was there and set up! I did have executive lounge access which was nice. I had breakfast included. The lounge has a cash bar, which was nice. I didn't park at the hotel because I felt it was a little pricey. I used SpotHero instead. I would definitely stay here again for another trip.

Room Tip: rooms away from elevator has a better view of lake. Rooms by the elevator is not loud at all.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tatiana W

Dear Tatiana W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for pointing out our great location. Excellent service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service and provide a memorable experience to our guests. It was pleasure to be able to part of your birthday celebration by providing you the service and the experience we hope contributed to a good memory of that special day.

We look forward to have the opportunity and the pleasure to welcome you back the next time you are visiting our fabulous city.