5,390 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingmini fridgefitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loop
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a typically nice Sheraton hotel - beautiful hotel, immaculate rooms, comfortable beds, restaurants (overpriced of course) great view of the river, location is great, just all good....except the WiFi. Couldn’t hardly do any work while I was here for a conference. They have 2 WiFi networks - I couldn’t connect to our VPN using their regular WiFi - called Sheraton front desk and they put me through to IT and they told me I had to use their other WiFi network that is just for people trying to sign on to a VPN. After 3 hours I finally got to work some, but even then I could not always connect to my VPN. Other than that the hotel is really nice.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear ChspkeGirl65,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Grand Chicago. We are happy you liked your cozy room and had an overall great experience. However, we are sorry that our internet service fell short of your needs. We have asked our engineering team to address these concerns so that we can provide proper connectivity to all our guests. We hope you both will consider returning to stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great room, as I expected from the Sheraton, great location on the river, I loved the river walk & close to all the highlights of Chicago. The service was good and I had no problems checking in or out. I love Chicago, so I try to experience different high end hotel every trip, but I would book here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear TheSweet1_247,

Thank you for the generous review of our hotel, the Sheraton Grand Chicago. We are glad we could provide you with an exceptional stay here in the heart of The Windy City! It's always great to know from our guests and we appreciate knowing how much you enjoyed the service provided by staff. We look forward to your next trip in the near future!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I had to book a room for a conference at the last minute and wasn't sure how to get the reserved room rate online. I took a shot in the dark and e-mailed for help. Ms. Crystal Mathis gave me a call right away and patiently talked me through the process. It relieved a lot of my stress, and it was a great introduction to the hospitality at the Sheraton Grand Chicago!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Sheraton Grand Chicago. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Crystal for a job well done. We hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The same amenities and accommodations you expect in sheraton but with a little extra. Rooms were a good size, very comfy and clean beds. Great views and close to a lot. The entrance is a little hard to get too but other than that, good experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear aldo1aldo,

On behalf of our staff, thank you for the nice review! We are pleased to know you had a pleasant stay. Overlooking the Chicago River, our guests are within walking distance of some of our city's best dining, entertainment, and nightlife. All of us at the Sheraton Grand Chicago look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This is an average Sheratonhotel. Standard rooms, facilities and services. It is a large house so all is very unpersonal. I was here for a conference and found the rooms a bit old. The a/c was way too cold, but this is probably also typically. The beds were georgeous. I didn't had breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Armor-Reisen,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit! We are happy your overall stay was good, but we want it to be perfect. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we genuinely apologize for not doing so during your time with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you for the perfect stay you deserve.