Sheraton Grand Chicago
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
5,288 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingfitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loopfew blocks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great room, as I expected from the Sheraton, great location on the river, I loved the river walk & close to all the highlights of Chicago. The service was good and I had no problems checking in or out. I love Chicago, so I try to experience different high end hotel every trip, but I would book here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TheSweet1_247,

Thank you for the generous review of our hotel, the Sheraton Grand Chicago. We are glad we could provide you with an exceptional stay here in the heart of The Windy City! It's always great to know from our guests and we appreciate knowing how much you enjoyed the service provided by staff. We look forward to your next trip in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to book a room for a conference at the last minute and wasn't sure how to get the reserved room rate online. I took a shot in the dark and e-mailed for help. Ms. Crystal Mathis gave me a call right away and patiently talked me through the process. It relieved a lot of my stress, and it was a great introduction to the hospitality at the Sheraton Grand Chicago!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Sheraton Grand Chicago. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Crystal for a job well done. We hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The same amenities and accommodations you expect in sheraton but with a little extra. Rooms were a good size, very comfy and clean beds. Great views and close to a lot. The entrance is a little hard to get too but other than that, good experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear aldo1aldo,

On behalf of our staff, thank you for the nice review! We are pleased to know you had a pleasant stay. Overlooking the Chicago River, our guests are within walking distance of some of our city's best dining, entertainment, and nightlife. All of us at the Sheraton Grand Chicago look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an average Sheratonhotel. Standard rooms, facilities and services. It is a large house so all is very unpersonal. I was here for a conference and found the rooms a bit old. The a/c was way too cold, but this is probably also typically. The beds were georgeous. I didn't had breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Armor-Reisen,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit! We are happy your overall stay was good, but we want it to be perfect. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we genuinely apologize for not doing so during your time with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you for the perfect stay you deserve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I paid weeks in advance a king room with an upgraded view and late check-in. Called the morning of to confirm that my room would not be given away checking in a 1:00 AM. Arrived at the hotel at 1:15 AM and sure enough they gave the room away and put me and my wife in a double room with Full Size Mattress.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Bobby J

Dear Bobby J,

Thanks for choosing us for your recent visit. We are truly sorry for the experience you had with your reservation and that you were not given the room that you requested. We strive to provide excellent service from each member of our team, and we are grateful for feedback that helps us improve our services. We have shared your concerns with the appropriate individuals to ensure this does not happen again. We appreciate your patience and hope you will consider staying with us again.