5,210 results
All reviews convention center soldier field shor restaurant north tower attending a conference bears game cab ride trade show very nice hotel city view self parking public transportation downtown area lake michigan enjoyed my stay business trip the loop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been installing and dismantling trade shows at McCormick since '74. Been staying at the Hyatt Regency since it opened. Great place to stay, reasonable rate, very convenient when you're tired and beat after a day at McCormick. No taxi, no bus, just walk thru the building to your hotel. Nothing beats it!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ElyseW70, Manager at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pacotheoriginal,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our property throughout the years. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this location prior to the renovation, and I stayed again last week. They got the renovation right! it was an amazing room and it has a way to make you feel as if you're on a luxurious retreat, but at the same time in a cozy home environment, I don't know how they pulled that off. I love Park Hyatt, Hyatt Mag Mile, and now I'm proud to add Hyatt McCormick to the list. Their receptionists are some of the nicest women I have met on all my years of travel. They are not just good at their jobs, you can tell they actually enjoy doing them which makes a huge difference. There can be many stressful things in a big city, but the staff and accommodations at the McCormick will not be one of them. I will be back!

Dear tukesa,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for your recent visit to Chicago. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us, as well as the recent renovations. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here overnight during a weekend getaway to Chicago. We stayed on the 20th floor. I have no complaints! All of the staff members we spoke with were very friendly. We ate at the bar in the hotel. Besides the price it was also great service! We enjoyed the outdoor seating. The evening was nice. And we also appreciated the market on sight. Overall, great place to stay if you need to be in the Field Stadium/McCormick place area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Kecia,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for your visit to Chicago! We're glad you enjoyed the bar and new outdoor patio during your stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the time we arrived to the time we left, this hotel and its staff did not cease to amaze me. The staff was very professional and courteous. The price matches the star rating of the hotel. The hotel have market that is opened 24/7, so you can grab a bite or get a drink anytime of the day. They have 3 restaurants on site, but only one is open. The Bar tender told me they only open all three only when they are close to full occupancy. The food at the bar was great and the staff were professional.
I got the room overlooking the lake and the view was just breathtaking! The room was spacious and very clean!
The only issue I had with the hotel is the price of parking. I was thinking that since it is away from downtown, they would have free parking for guests. I am a Hyatt Discoverist and I thought the parking would have been free at least, looking at how much I paid for the room. Beside that little gripe, I think this hotel is one of the best if not the best hotel in Chicago. I love the location's proximity to downtown and to restaurants.

Room Tip: room 1655 gives you a good view of the lake and city
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the views and dining options during your visit. We appreciate your feedback regarding parking and will be sure to share this with our team. We hope you will keep us in mind for future visits to Chicago, as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During ou stay Alicja in restaurant has been so perfect...you are lucky to get such nice people in your team!The only point was during our stay strikes takes place so we did not enjoyed our stay as last time... except Alicja was our sun shine

1  Thank dmatthey