5,214 results
All reviews convention center soldier field shor restaurant north tower attending a conference bears game cab ride trade show very nice hotel city view self parking public transportation downtown area lake michigan enjoyed my stay business trip the loop
Reviewed 17 September 2018

From the time we arrived to the time we left, this hotel and its staff did not cease to amaze me. The staff was very professional and courteous. The price matches the star rating of the hotel. The hotel have market that is opened 24/7, so you can grab a bite or get a drink anytime of the day. They have 3 restaurants on site, but only one is open. The Bar tender told me they only open all three only when they are close to full occupancy. The food at the bar was great and the staff were professional.
I got the room overlooking the lake and the view was just breathtaking! The room was spacious and very clean!
The only issue I had with the hotel is the price of parking. I was thinking that since it is away from downtown, they would have free parking for guests. I am a Hyatt Discoverist and I thought the parking would have been free at least, looking at how much I paid for the room. Beside that little gripe, I think this hotel is one of the best if not the best hotel in Chicago. I love the location's proximity to downtown and to restaurants.

Room Tip: room 1655 gives you a good view of the lake and city
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
ElyseW70, Manager at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the views and dining options during your visit. We appreciate your feedback regarding parking and will be sure to share this with our team. We hope you will keep us in mind for future visits to Chicago, as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

During ou stay Alicja in restaurant has been so perfect...you are lucky to get such nice people in your team!The only point was during our stay strikes takes place so we did not enjoyed our stay as last time... except Alicja was our sun shine

1  Thank dmatthey
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I often stay at this hotel due to its proximity to a convention being held at the McCormick center. There was a workers strike and as a result there was no room service, which is something I always depend on at the hotel after a long day at the show.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I stayed in room 873 N and the noise from the HVAC fans or whatever it was, was HORRIBLE!! NOISEY 24 hours a day, my entire stay. What the heck was that? Maid service was spotty. Room not completely cleaned with shower left in dissaray.

1  Thank Freshbakedprinting
Reviewed 15 September 2018

The normal staff was on strike at the time of my stay. They were out front of the hotel screaming and beating drums the entire time we were there. It was extremely rude. I wouldn't want to put my stay in there hands if they return to work after seeing how they react to adversity. The staff working at the time was helpful but our room wasn't ready until 4:45 pm and there was no parking available at the hotel when we arrived.