“the best hamburgers coast to coast”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #887 of 10,110 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Five guys is my favorite hamburger restaurant, from California, passing to Colorado and landing in Chicago. This one is not the exception. If you like good and thick hamburgers and great flavored fries, this is your place.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I had heard a lot about these guys and finally decided to give it a try. I have to same that the burgers are mediocre at best. Not super good and not bad. Its just food. The establishment was clean and staff friendly. Prices are moderate. If you are looking for an out of the ordinary burger this is not your place.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This place changed my mind about Five Guys. I had gone to the one in my town and it was so bad I refused to go to any of them. I went here with co-workers and this one is good! The staff is very friendly, the place is clean, and the burgers are good. I will return her again for sure.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Here you may get much crispier burger than other chains. over here they offer pea nuts free of cost. A must for burger lovers and they have variety of non vegetarian burgers

Reviewed 26 May 2017

You have to go this restaurant if you visit the city has this one. I fully recommend 'all topping' for your burger. you can feel dynamic textures with meat patty and cheese!! please grab and have salted peanuts while you waiting your burger.

이 가게가 있는 도시를 방문하신다면 반드시 가셔야 합니다. 모든 토핑을 옵션으로 두시고 주문 기다리는 동안 땅콩 꼭 드세요. 후회하시지 않으실거예요.