“VEGETARIANS REJOICE!!!!!”

Ranked #165 of 10,252 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 29 June 2017

It so hard being a vegetarian at times. Especially when you grew up in Chicago with the fabulous hot dogs. My husband wanted to go here so I said, fine, I'll get a shake and fries. As typically there is nothing else for me to eat at a hotdog place.

To my wonderful surprise - they offer veggie dogs!! Made just like the traditional Chicago dogs. And they are wonderful!!!! Of course they are a little tougher as not "real" meat but I will take it. I loved every bit of it. I can't wait to go again.

And they are getting a veggie burger too. Hallelujah!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We happened upon this place on the way to another restaurant recommended by the hotel. Distracted by the aroma, we stopped. During our 5 days, we ate here three times, each time choosing something different from the menu! (Except for the awesome sauce...you have to have the awesome sauce!) The food was delicious, and a huge variety of hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken sandwiches. Not to mention the choices of milkshakes! You can't go wrong eating here! (They did have vegetarian options on the menu I think. Honestly, I didn't pay that close of attention to that portion of the menu.)

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great place. No wait but a full seating area. The onion rings were nice with a good dipping sauce. Dog exactly like it should be. The shake was perfectly made and my favorite part.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Mmmmm. So good!! Really really good. Interesting decor. The chocolate shake was awesome. The Wisconsin brat was awesome as well. Overall good food!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Love the Clucker sandwich. Quick fast and a great atmosphere. Takes about ten minutes to get a great lunch.