“Great fried chicken, drinks”
Review of Colletti's

Colletti's
Ranked #1,428 of 10,736 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Colletti’s – 5707 N Central Ave., Chicago, IL 60646, (773) 775-5144, collettis.com

Actually was a “Girl’s Night out” even tho the men came along but I made a reservation for two separate table with the men sitting at the other end of the restaurant, far away from the Women. Good food, drinks, service & free parking. The Women had the Thurs special: Fried chicken – it was delicious with choice of side, a corn muffin, a packets of honey for the Chicken with complimentary bread. Other Thurs. specials are their pints, and half off certain appetizers. I will keep Colletti’s in mind for my next fried chicken fix. Heard that the ribs are also very good and so are the drinks!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I stopped in one afternoon with a friend after work. We sat at a table in the bar and shared 3 different apps (fried calamari, a quesadilla, and margharita flatbread) and I also had a small Caesar's salad. Service was attentive; however, my complaint is that the wine menu does not include a description of the wines by the glass and our server was completely unfamiliar with them as well. When we asked about the particular bodies and notes she said, "I don't drink wine." My friend suggested she ask the bartender and our server said "She doesn't drink wine either." This is a failure to properly train staff on the part of the management. If you know what you want, you're good. If not, good luck. However, the bar food/apps/salads are excellent.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Had not been inside Colletti's since they remodeled last year and they have done a very nice job complete with a fireplace in the dining area. The bar area has been greatly improved, but thing stayed the same the food. It is traditional Italian and very good. Have eaten lunch there twice recently and the portions are generous. Lunch has some great deals for $9.99 and $10.99 and you choose from a bottomless bowl of soup or a salad and either a half sandwich or an Italian dish of pastas and also daily specials. Have had their pizza and ribs on take out and both are equally worth your sampling. Many times after remodeling, food takes a dive, but not here. It is as good or better than before. Friendly wait staff is eager to help and parking is plentiful in their own lot.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I would have given this place a perfect 5 rating, but they messed up my husbands "salad" order. Not sure how you can do that but they fixed it. I had the ribs and they were outstanding. We also enjoyed the mushroom appetizer. Will be going back!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

It is good to have a neighborhood restaurant with free parking, casual atmosphere but u will not be out of place should you dress. The food was good, Italian, but sorry, our table was not crazy about the pizza but there is a large menu so plenty of other selections you will enjoy. Service was good, prices comparable.

Been to Colletti's? Share your experiences!