“Overrated and overpriced”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed 4 April 2018

For the same price, you'd better choose organic food. We found it too pricey for what it is. Not much choice for beverages. The food was ok, but nothing to be enthusiastic about.

2  Thank alex_ca9

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

First time visitor. Good and healthy food served quick and with friendly service. Great selection, from wine and beer to fruit and sushi.

1  Thank Jurgen P
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Enjoyed the atmosphere here and it was an easy in/easy out place for a quick bit to eat - healthy too!

1  Thank Debhw
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was my second visit to Foodease on two separate trips to Chicago. Both times the food was fresh and delicious. I had the spelt salad and a homemade jalapeno corn muffin. The other time I had a sandwich. The salad bar looks clean with plenty of options. The restaurant is inside Watertower Place and has numerous choices to eat in or take out. I especially like the hand washing sink in the sitting area. Next time I think I'll try the wine bar....

4  Thank Florida-Traveler-US
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Located in the shops at the Water Tower, Foodease is a combination fresh market and make you own to go place that also serves wine and sells wine. Definitely one of the most affordable places you will eat at in the city. I had a 1/2 of a turkey wrap (love the portion size) and my husband had a "make you own salad bar." We found to be fresh and tasty and around $20 (with a soda) Foodease has seats in the front and in the back. Great place to go if you have a picky eater as there are lots of options. Would definitely go here again.

1  Thank Green24

Been to Foodease? Share your experiences!