Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Terrific

Booked one of the tours and it was amazing! Absolutely loved it, highly recommended if your looking... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
the_onlymauro
Wonderful Twilight Tour

This was a lot of fun and was a unique way to see the city! Not a strong current, so you don't... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
amberkI2387TV

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from US$23.00
from US$44.69
from US$27.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews chicago river kayaking experience sunset tour tandem kayak busy river life vests experience chicago unique perspective a lot of fun vantage point chicago history our tour guide great guide super fun kayakers paddling boats
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This was a fun and different way to learn about the city! A little hard to hear when our guide was sharing historical background at times, but had a blast and recommend for first timers who want a short historical background on the Chicago river and buildings.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Really fun way to see Chicago!Employees were great. I called a few days ahead of time with some questions and the girl was extremely helpful . Only negative were the bathrooms which were actually porta potties, not very clean.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I have been on this tour twice. The first time I think we had a little bit more information and it seemed more organized. It is a great way for you to try kayaking if you are unsure how to navigate the river with the larger boats. It's very safe and I think the tandem is a great option for most people trying it for the first time. I will say I am not 100% sure the "stories" told on the tour are completely accurate. We were intrigued by one of the stories and tried to read more about it once we returned home, and no one in family could find any information on the internet?

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I had a wonderful time kayaking on the Chicago river. This was my first time doing so and it was so easy! I would recommend every to, as it is a relaxing activity and not super physical. Our guide seemed to be having a rough day (and was assisting another group with an issue) so there was not much of a 'tour' aspect. I do not blame the tour guide. Just many distractions. BUT! I made the most of it. Make sure to kayak underneath the huge fountain!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I practically dragged my family of 6 on the kayak tour of Chicago and two days later they are still thanking me. We had a blast. It was a great way to see our City from a different perspective. This trip is perfect for tourists and locals. We have all kayaked before but honestly no experience is necessary. Connor, our guide, kept it fun and interesting. I cannot recommend Connor and Urban Kayaks enough!!

2  Thank Karenx4