“Amazing Hotel: best views.”

London House Chicago on 21
Ranked #574 of 9,958 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Theater District
Neighborhood: Theater District
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The hotel is stunning, centrally located, and the staff is exceptionally nice.

You should book a room with a view of the River as it truly is beautiful. Also, you must get a reservation for the LH Rooftop Bar, as it’s the 2nd best rated rooftop bar in the WORLD, and its views lives up to the ranking!

The staff are extremely helpful, especially Mark! He was so personable, gave us great tips for our trip, and helped us get cab service when needed! Mark is a true asset to London House!

My wife and I cannot say enough compliments about the City of Chicago, but also about London House Chicago. If you are planning a trip to Chicago, look no further for than London House for your stay.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Let’s start with the positives. Easy check in, very clean hotel.
But... we paid for an upgrade and it was not a nice room with NO VIEW, Very expensive. Room was tiny. So, upgrade? Hotel guest do not have preferred treatment for rooftop bar or restaurants. Make reservations in advance. Nice bathroom.
So... if you stay here, be cautious about your room. You could be looking at the window across from your window and a sliver of a building on Michigan Ave.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank lauramc210
Reviewed 18 April 2021

My stay at the London house was amazing Mrs Paloma pina helped me with everything she was amazing and patient with me. She made sure my stay was enjoyable and I will be definitely coming back soon. Also the location is perfect the staff was nice definitely recommend this hotel if you are in Chicago

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is beyond amazing! Beautiful and meticulous customer service. The views on the rooftop are stunning. The room are impeccable. The location is perfect also. Shout out to Paloma for her customer service. As a travel advisor, I will be highly recommending this treasure of a hotel.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020

We visited there with my friends, staff was accommodating and friendly. Huge shootout to Cedric who warmly welcomed us with a kind smile and helped us.

Thank you Londonhouse. As always, the service is top quality.

Date of visit: December 2020