Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$35.00
from US$478.50
from US$465.00
1,736 results
All reviews walking tour great tour our tour guide al capone starting point white city would highly recommend this tour his knowledge fun facts a lot of fun stories death tragedies holmes devil
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stevie was our guide and he was super knowledgeable and historic. Best tour in Chicago!!! I have been on many tours in many different places and my husband and I both agreed it was one of the best tours we have been on. Just remember to wear comfortable walking shoes as you finish the tour a good distance from the starting point.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide, Tony, was awesome! My 14-year-old and I had a great time and learned a lot about Chicago’s history and ghost hunting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great walking tour guided by Kai, she was very knowledgeable and made sure to answer all of our questions.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great walking tour. Good balance between walking/stopping to listen to stories and learn about Chicago. Adam was hands down the best tourguide and had good recommendations/stories and jokes!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took the tour today, Oct 21 at 8pm and because it's a 5 stars I took it with Conner (Connor?) haha and it was amazing! I was taking notes during the tour of all the stories and names. I do that to remember as much as possible, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I wasn't paying attention, I completely was haha. He added extra stories such as the meaning of the two stripes and 4 stars on the Chicago flag and the Picasso statue. Also was open to give a recommendation regarding the different museums, like the Museum of Science and Industry and I learned about the Chicago Cultural Center which I might check out another day. Thank you for ending the night of this solo traveler on a high note Love Chicago.