5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$225
PricelineUS$225
eDreamsUS$225
Orbitz.comUS$225
ZenHotels.comUS$237
FindHotelUS$225
1,055 results
All reviews rooftop pool the gold coast great location beautiful hotel house car lake view junior suite a wonderful stay front desk staff rooms are small the magnificent mile tesla staycation pillows slippers hip valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff went above and beyond to ensure that I had a beautiful room to make our stay enjoyable. Every staff member I encountered, from check-in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a little bae cation with the fiancé it was amazing. Really enjoyed our weekend away in the city. Amazing view and amazing room. We had a lot of fun in the surrounding area as well as inside the hotel no complaints on anything from the time of check in to the check out. I will definitely come back!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a two night stay for a work-staycation, picking Viceroy for the amazing bathroom (my current place does not have a bathtub). It was lovely, I watched a movie and drank champagne in the bath and then was able to get some work done with a lovely view of the city. Great room service, every employee I encountered was wonderful. My only drawback was the bed-- the mattress was too soft in some places, lumpy in others, the top third of the bed seemed to be on an awkward slant down? It was very strange, but maybe I just prefer my beds to be harder! It was great otherwise!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meh. Small room, poor view, tired decor. The bed was awful--springy, lumpy, backache-inducing. Lighting in the room is frustrating, as many lights can't be controlled individually. Room items such as lotions, soaps, and even toilet paper were far below what expect from a 5-star hotel (maybe just because it's COVID).

The robe in the room was small and ripped. Nice shower, would have preferred a tub. Good location, would have made more use of it in The Before Times.

Service (including housekeeping) was good and very friendly. For this reason, I'd come back and try again in the post-COVID era when hopefully they've improved the room conditions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was amazing ! The Junior Suite Terrace was more than worth it. It had enough on the a mini bar, snacks, and drinks for days even though our stay was 2 days. The chocolate was the best I’ve had I took a picture to order some! The entire hotel was beautiful. I highly recommend.The view from the room, balcony and bathroom were absolutely beautiful. The check in receptionist was very helpful. I just wish parking was more convenient. I think it was due to covid