US$257
US$220
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$161
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$194
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
US$266
US$209
US$218
US$176
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$132
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
US$305
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$253
US$184
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centermccormick placem clubwest buildingattending conferencesnice sofasouth loopvolleyball tournamentmodern vibebeautiful hoteltrade showrooms are clean and spaciousrestaurant downstairsevery requestdesk areathe upper floorslake view
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was very excited to stay at this new stylish hotel convenient to the Convention Center but is just a complete fail.

The hotel just has been a complete inconvenience from rude greeting from valets regarding dropping off luggage prior to parking, understaffed check-in with no special Elite Check-In line resulting in a 20 minute check-in. The access to the elite lounge has been hampered by the fact that we are now on the 3rd set of keys, and still won't access the lounge and now is not working the elevator security. As for the lounge, it is large and has a very cool expresso maker, complimentary snacks but the quality breakfast was below expectations compared to other Marriotts.

Went to move my car from the lot and can't because the garage does not recognize me as a hotel guest. This requires moving your back and hoping no one is behind you, parking and finding your ticket to pay or walk a block back to the hotel and get new room keys again, ugh.

Normally, I would never complain, as for how difficult is it to get a set of room keys remade. However, between the rude greeting, poor housekeeping which has provided me with a stained or dirty towel, not replacing the toilet paper or tissues....just a fail all the way around.

Fortunately, I am paying Residence Inn rate but at that lower tiered property, my key works and the breakfast is of higher quality.

Room Tip: Odd Floors face the lake
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank BillyMacPSU
TeamMarriott, Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello BillyMacPSU,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. We take comments like yours very seriously, so we are looking into where we went wrong and making changes to our processes to better serve our guests. Thank you again for choosing us for your stay. We would welcome an opportunity to accommodate you once more and earn your highest marks.

Cindy Ruchman
Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Almost new, clean modern hotel. Very convenient to McCormick Convention Centre. So good for attending meeting, but not much else around. Limited food options, Chinatown about 15 minutes walk away.

Can walk to nearby train station and catch a train to city for $3 which is convenient.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Junairah D, Executive Administrative Assistant at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello Wbit

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Marquis Chicago. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay during your conference in Chicago. We hope this was only the first of many more visits!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for the International Housewares Show at McCormick Place because of tge location. It's about a 10 minute walk from the convention center using the bridges which were great because I didn't need to bring my coat and it was snowing on the last day. The bed was comfortable (not exceptional) but the room was large and nicely designed. I had access to the M Lounge which was fantastic compared to other properties and every staff member that I encountered was fantastic. Tip for future guests - this is a great hotel for business travel and the convention center, it is not ideal if you plan to be a tourist in Chicago as it is not close to the main tourist destinations.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracey R

Hello Tracey R

Thank you for reviewing the Marriott Marquis Chicago. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our staff service and facilities. Our Team looks forward to hosting you brilliantly during your future visits!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here for the meeting in convention center. It is very convenient because there is the walkway from the 4th floor of the hotel to convention center. The decoration and the equipment of the room is very modern and handy. The view from the room is good since I got the corner room that have both window sides. The breakfast is average. The reception and concierge are very good and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018
Junairah D, Executive Administrative Assistant at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello Chaicharn D

Thank you for taking the time to review the Marriott Marquis Chicago. I am glad you found the sky bridge to be convenient when accessing to the McCormick Place Convention Center. It's great to hear you enjoyed our guest room accommodation and staff service. I will be sure to note your experience with breakfast, your feedback is very important to us. We hope to have another opportunity to host you in the near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My wife and I travel extensively together both domestic and international and always stay at Marriott properties, given the quality that is always achieved along with perks provided by their Awards program. On 3/18 my wife traveled and stayed at this hotel and was told, since the awards program is in my name and although consistently she has stayed on this reward number all over the world on occasion without me, this time the front manager declined providing any benefits such as free wifi and concierge lounge benefits. In speaking with the Hotel and Platinum line, it appears there has been a change to tighten these benefits which I think would be very useful for those of us as Platinum members to become aware of as we choose our future stays.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank Phil F
Junairah D, Executive Administrative Assistant at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hello Phil F

Thank you for sharing the experience your wife had at the Marriott Marquis Chicago, we take your feedback very seriously. I have reached out to Marriott Rewards to confirm program policy, conditions of enrollment states: 'Only individuals are eligible for Rewards Program membership, and each individual may maintain only one membership account'. Please let me know if you would like me to assist your wife with enrolling for her own Marriott Rewards account. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Marriott.