Free cancellation until 07/28
US$320
US$304
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$187
  • Pool
Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$263
US$229
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$179
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$278
US$202
Agoda.com
3,512 results
All reviewsrooftop barmilenorth hotelgreat locationgino's pizzaneiman marcusqueen suitemichigan avenuenorthwestern hospitalmagnificent milemag milewater towerhancock towernavy pierwould definitely stay here againcity viewgreat ratestreet noise
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The 2 employees that helped check myself and my boyfriend into the hotel were Hazma and Mark.
The hotel was experiencing serious issues last week. The air conditioning was not working and they were very behind on maid service the day we were due to check in at 3:00 p.m. 5/27/2018
Not only were most of the rooms too hot to enter but the ones that may have been available were not maid serviced yet.
If for any reason these 2 men are not being shown the appreciation from the hotel they work for i would deeply hope they find another place to work that does appreciate their elite customer service abilities. Cambria GIVE THOSE MEN A RAISE!
This was a very stressful situation for anyone to endure. I was more than impressed with the customer service given to me and my boyfriend. They handled us very well with matters that were very much out of their own personal control.
I only had 24 hours to see Chicago for the 1st time. It would be scary to think that I could not enjoy Chicago if I did not have a room to stay in but because of Mark and Hazma I felt comfortable and stress free and was able to spend my time in the city knowing that they would take care of everything.
Hey Cambria Hotel...Its on cloudy nights you find the brightest stars.
Thank you!!!
-Belinda F and Miguel G

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had three nights here at the start of a driving holiday in the US.
We picked and booked the hotel based on TripAdvisor.
It wasn't cheap but was absolutely fine. Room was very large (long and thin) ,clean and comfortable. It even had two TVs.
There was a great pizza restaurant next door. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Only a few steps from the main shopping area and a short walk to the hop on/off bus tours. Hence convenient.
It was a great start to our holiday.
Criticisms? None really other than to say nothing to make it stand out. A job well done.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The hotel overall was great! Absolutely enjoyed people watching in the lobby, while sipping on an adult beverage. The staff is super professional and friendly. Enjoy got some great locations to try out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I had the unfortunate chance to speak with someone named Claudia this morning, May 29, 2018 at around 10:30am PST. I had called to provide information regarding a credit card authorization form I had emailed to the Front Desk staff. Claudia kept interrupting me throughout the conversation, spoke in a condescending tone, and even tried to transfer me over to some voice mail box at one point. When I asked to speak to a manager she informed me she was the manager and there was no one above her that manages her. There is always someone - a director or executive board. Therefore, her answer and her attitude overall was unacceptable. I will NEVER stay at Cambria or book any of my colleagues to stay at the Cambria after my experience with apparently the manager of the hotel. Very horrible customer service in a industry where customer service is the key to a successful business.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank Prostate C
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This hotel was three blocks from my conference, so pretty convenient. Other than that, it was average. Room cleanliness was average (sticky bathroom floor, dirty tub/shower). The cold water faucet on the bathroom sink didn't work at all -- it turned, but nothing came out. When I went to inquire about getting bottled water for brushing my teeth, they charged me for the water. It was only after I made a fuss that they gave me a coupon for the bistro/lounge. Not that I intended to use the bistro or lounge. If this place is cheap next time, I might still go there, only because other hotels in the area are much more expensive. But I won't expect much from a service standpoint.

Room Tip: Grab a lower floor -- the elevators are really slow.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business