“Quick Bite”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Tried their Chicken & Veg Burrito bowl which was an awesome treat. The rice and beans were cooked to perfection as well as the portion of the serving enough for 1 person having a fulfilling meal.

One of my favorite items at this store is Chips & Gaucemole which I tried many times. An economical meal in terms of the cost.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Normally Chipotle is a go to for me, so while travelling for work I stopped in this located for a quick meal after flying in. It was a Sunday night, not too close to closing but late. The food looked and tasted like it had been cooking in hot bins for 3 days. On top of that I only got half the portion I have received at every other Chiptle in the world. Not sure if half of awful food is bad or good...I digress.

So since I normally love Chipotle I was willing to give them a pass on it being a slow Sunday night and maybe I got them on an off night. So 2 days later, during prime dinner time I tried again. Alas the result was the same. I will not be giving this location another try and I highly recommend you skip it as well

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I had a lovely burrito with chicken from this place as part of my pre-marathon meal plan.
For a food chain, I was very impressed with the quality of the meal.
The price was right as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good and the service was nice and helpful but the line to the restroom was long and inside dirty with no toilet paper. Clearly understaffed but the staff was doing their best to keep it up.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Our food (3 salad bowls - one with chicken, one with sofritas and one veggie) were served fresh and delicious with a smile. I had to wait for about 5 minutes for lettuce (we got there just as it opened at 10:45am) and they were most apologetic for making me wait, and offered me a drink on the house. Lovely gesture. It was, as it is here in Canada, completely delicious. Great travel food to take on the train back to Detroit!