“Dinner @ Chipotle ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Chipotle Mexican Grill is my favourite place..they serve Burrito's, salads etc..one would have fresh and best burrito with sufficient portion along with soft dri k or juice and nacho's..I love it...

My favourite is chicken burrito ..which have rice...chicken (lot of chicken) , diced tomatos, onions, lettuce, sauce, vegetables, wrapped in a large tortilla and have with Tobasco along with juice or soft drink and nachos .....
All the best team Chipotle...

Looking forward to enter into Asian countries specially in India..

REGARDS,
CSD

Reviewed 17 October 2016

It's was the same friendly experience I get at all the Chipotle's that I go to. The service was nice and the food was served up quick and hot. No complaints here! Thanks Chipotle!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My son is a big fan and recommended the burrito bowl for us to share for a late evening dinner. This location was next to our hotel (Comfort Suites) so we took it to go and ate in our room. The service was fast but I thought the toppings were thrown on very messily. However, resulted in a yummy meal. Big portions so I'm glad we shared.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I travel quite a bit to Chicago from Los Angeles on business and visit this Chipotle frequently. I was a die hard supporter during their challenges last year.

I order the salad / lettuce chicken bowl regularly and have found a significant deterioration in this location's quality of lettuce. I went in there tonight and told the server that the lettuce looked brown. He laughed and said it was fresh and not brown. Since I could not really see it behind the glass, I said "OK."

I left and went back to the hotel. When I sat down to eat the salad chicken bowl, about 1/3 of the lettuce was edible. Had to throw the rest away.

I hope this location learns what is good lettuce and bad.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I went at lunchtime on a weekday expecting a wait, but not expecting to wait 20 minutes. I echo what others said about the noise (music) being an issue with the ordering process. I waited several minutes for ice to be refilled in the machine and eventually gave up. There was adequate seating as most people were taking their orders to go. It seemed like the place was a bit understaffed. The food was everything I'd expect from Chipotle, so no complaints in that area.