All reviews rogers park great location valet parking rooftop terrace complimentary breakfast valet service great place to stay north side lake michigan breakfast staff l train the breakfast area enjoyable stay public transportation cubs game clean hotel easy access
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Great place to stay with the Red Line less than a block away to go to Wrigley or Downtown.Lots of choices for eating that are short walk. We loved Twisted Tapas for dinner.would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RichardS9042, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North - Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear 163sydneyh,

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion on the Hampton Inn Chicago North Loyola Station. It is wonderful to learn that you had a pleasurable experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

So many staff members from this hotel made my trip special. I'd like to thank Andrew Lopezo (sp?), who is one of the managers that was understanding about my situation - I was arriving from the state of North Carolina, due to Hurricane Florence, and Andrew worked with me. I'd like to thank Marcos, the breakfast attendant, for being understanding when I informed him that the waffle batter was sour - he immediately poured out the sour batter and whipped up a new batch. I'd like to thank Sofi, who's from Bulgaria (I think), she was the housekeeper on my floor and she did a great job. I'd like to thank Burundi (sp?), who is also a manager, he offered great customer service and food recommendations. I'd definitely stay at this location again! The location is perfectly located across the street from Loyola University. It's also a quick, 2 minute walk to the Red Line CTA. There are so many food places to the left and right of this hotel, it is literally in the perfect spot!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Cierra G,

Thank you for your recent review on your experience at The Hampton Inn Chicago North - Loyola Station. We are delighted to learn that your stay was favorable and that we could accommodate you to your liking. Thank you once again for your kind words and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We attended a wedding nearby over the weekend and could not have been happier with this hotel. It was clean, had a comfortable bed, large bathroom--with an exhaust fan! Because of a misunderstanding about our reservations, our group actually overbooked four rooms, but the management worked with us and the father of the bride was not charged for the extra rooms. If you are visiting a Loyola student, this is the place to stay! Super convenient to the "L".

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mks61754,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. Our job is to make sure our guests have a pleasant experience while staying with us, and we are humbled by your kind words. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I was very impressed with my recent stay at the Hampton Inn - Loyola Station. The hotel was exceptionally clean from the lobby, to the breakfast area, and especially the room. The room seemed to have recently been remodeled and was very nice. Everyone was very friendly and the coffee in the lobby was always full and thankfully much better than the coffee I was served during my work training away from the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Kathryn N,

We appreciate the review and the kind words used about our hotel. Our guests opinions are very important to us and we always search for different ways to accommodate. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We moved our daughter into Loyola, and the Hampton Inn staff was wonderful! The office supervisor, Burundi, was a wealth of knowledge and helped us with finding great places to eat and also navigating through the city. I would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RichardS9042, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North - Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Toddorlando55,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review The Hampton Inn Chicago North Loyola Station. It is wonderful to learn that our staff was able to make your stay favorable. Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back soon.