All reviewsil tavolinomichigan avenuefloor lobbybreakfast creditrooftop barhuge tvtwo sinksthe magnificent milea hilton diamond membertext messageblackout curtainsnespresso machineexecutive loungetop floorcorner suiteamazing hotelperfect location
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Nice exercise space. No pool or hot tub. Beautiful room. Excellent bed and shower. Great technology in the room with lots of automation - on windows, privacy, and other services. Includes refrigerator and bottled water.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great location, beautiful hotel but service was terrible. Every restaurant we went to, they were extremely mean and unfriendly. We left each restaurant feeling beat up. Restaurant staff is mean and they treat you like garbage.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank lindalaeno
Todd T, General Manager at Conrad Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear lindalaeno,

Thank you for staying at the Conrad. I am sorry that you had such a terrible experience in our restaurants but thank you for sharing this information with us. That is certainly not the image we wish to portray nor how we want our guests to feel when they leave our restaurants. You can rest assured this information will be used to provide better training to our team to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you chose to give us another try in the future as the service provided to you during your recent stay is not typical of our hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we stepped out of the car, everything was perfect: great, spacious room with view of the city’s skyline, good vibes at breakfast and brunch in Baptiste&Bottle and friendly, attentive staff. Thank you Stephen (Front Office) and Antwan (Baptiste&Bottle) for making us feel at home!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear polxawiers,

Thank you for providing us with wonderful feedback of your stay at the Conrad Chicago. I am glad that Stephen and Antwan were the team members that you remembered from your stay and contributed to you having such a great stay with us. They will most certainly be recognized for making your stay unique and comfortable. We look forward to the opportunity to be able to welcome you back on your next visit to Chicago.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

In a world where customer service is a dying art, the staff at the Conrad Chicago work tirelessly to revive it! On Friday, Aug. 3, I entered the lobby at 101 E. Erie and immediately was greeted by concierges Diana and Kit. As Diana was directing me to the elevator that would take me to reception on the 20th floor, I was struck with panic when I realized I'd left my credit card in the cab I'd just exited. Diana immediately ran out to the street and around the corner and was able to see the cab company name and the number of the vehicle.

Returning to the lobby, Diana called the cab company for me, but each person she spoke to transferred her to a voice mail box, which didn't satisfy her. Meanwhile, Kit was trying to reach the cab company via Twitter. After five tries and 25 minutes, Diana finally connected with a human an arranged to have the driver look for the card and return it to the Conrad if he could find it.

I went upstairs to check in and was delighted with every aspect of the room--the decorating was artful, the view spectacular, and every amenity was luxurious. 20 minutes later, my room's doorbell rang, and there stood Diana with my credit card.

I've reached a point in life where customer service is very important to me, and it was clear that both Diana and Kit took the Conrad's commitment to excellent customer service very seriously. I'll definitely be back to this hotel!

Room Tip: Splurge on the rooms facing Michigan Avenue--totally worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lanie_steinwart

Dear lanie_steinwart,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your wonderful experience at the Conrad Chicago. Diana and Kit certainly went out of their way to ensure that your arrival did not get off to a rough start. They most certainly will be recognized for taking care of you during your stay and we appreciate it so much that you shared your experience online with the world to know. We look forward to be able to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

First time to this hotel. Best location. Walkable to almost all tourist area. Had issues in getting the adjacent rooms however staffs were helpful and cancelled my other room free of penalty when I could not get close / adjacent room

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Todd T, General Manager at Conrad Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Meena B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about your stay at the Conrad Chicago. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful time staying with us and the team was able to take care of you when we could not accommodate the room location requests. We look forward to the next time to be able to welcome you to Chicago.