“Delicious Salad”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I went there expecting to only find sandwiches. I had the Farmer's Salad. It was so good, I returned the next day to get it again!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This place is a well oiled machine. Between their order online service and in-store lines, this place can look super crowded and intimidating at lunch hour. The staff works with a sense of urgency to keep the line moving. Give it a try and you'll be surprised to be in and out within 10-15 min.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Potbelly began as a small storefront in Lincoln Park, even though it's expanded dramatically over the years, the food remains remarkably consistently the same---simple, warm sandwiches with quality ingredients. I got hooked on the tuna melt in the late 70's and have ordered it ever since.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I always try to stop in a Potbelly when I'm in Chicago. Great variety of tasty sandwiches, always friendly service. It's worth the calories for one of the oversize cookies too. Great for a quick lunch or grab and go. It's one my list of regular choices.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This is usually the first place we visit when we get to Chicago (and we often go several times since we don't have one at home). It's by far our favorite sandwich shop! The bread, as well as the other ingredients, is always super fresh, and the selection of sandwiches is perfect. And there's literally one on just about every corner, so it's easy to grab a great sammy whenever you want. We've been hoping to get Potbelly's in Atlanta for years! For now, we'll just have to keep making it our first stop whenever we visit the Windy City.