Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$109
US$96
SAVE US$13
Travelocity
BestWestern.comUS$109
All reviews night shift staff went out of their way nice indoor pool great hotel definately stay here handicap room would recommend this hotel to anyone weekend stay rooms are clean walk in shower breakfast area flat screen we've stayed fitness center comfortable bed upon check great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travel for business and stay at the motel whenever I am in the area. The facility and staff are top notch. They continue to offer breakfast (they serve you instead of buffet stye) when most motels have stopped. Any issues I have encountered here have been caused by other guest. I look forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Amy Smith, General Manager at Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for choosing to stay with us here at The Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites. I am pleased you enjoyed our breakfast. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I am very happy you felt our staff was friendly and courteous as we take pride in offering excellent service here. We look forward to seeing you in the future. please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with .

Reviewed 17 November 2020

We were very pleased with our stay. Everyone was helpful and very polite, they were very accommodating in helping to keep our groups rooms close together. Although it is only a couple of years old, they are doing a great job keeping it clean and looking nice. The rooms were spacious and loved that there were plenty of outlets and even usb ports for phone chargers. There was a large power outage in the area and yet they kept things running smoothly.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amy Smith, General Manager at Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank oyu for taking the time to review our property. I am very pleased to hear how well you were taken care of during your stay. Your kind comments will be sure to share your kind comments with our team members. We here at The Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites are aware that every traveler has many choices available when selecting accommodations. We will continue to do our best to be your selection for future travel. We strive to provide industry leading superior customer care and hope we achieved that for you during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

Our vehicle broke down on I64 while moving from Oregon to Tennessee. I had the tow truck driver drop us off at the Beat Western while we wait on the repairs of our vehicle expected to be at least one week. The staff on every shift was so kind and made sure we were as comfortable as possible. My needed paper for a school project and the staff was kind enough to give him what he needed. Every single staff member we encountered at this hotel went above and beyond! In addition, the hotel was perfectly clean and well taken care of. This stop may have been unexpected, but the kindness will never be forgotten.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amy Smith, General Manager at Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very happy to hear how much of an impact my staff had during your stay with us.
We hope that the rest of your journey was smooth sailing. If ever in the area again please do not hesitate to stop in. Best of luck on your move.

Reviewed 16 October 2020

Had a really great stay all 3 times we have ben there. The pool was awesome and the kids we had really enjoyed it. It was very clean and we had plentiful of towels to go around. The fitness center was a welcome site to help relieve some tension form the long drive.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amy Smith, General Manager at Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the to review our property and for choosing to stay with us here at The Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our indoor heated pool and fitness center. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

I stay at this hotel for work on a regular basis and they treat you with such respect. It’s very clean and very comfortable. They make being away from home a little bit easier. And the breakfast is pretty good also.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Amy Smith, General Manager at Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for choosing to stay with us here at The Best Western Plus Centralia Hotel & Suites. I very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.