Stayed over Easter for the first time, mixed bag compared to other parks we've been at.
- 4 bed lodge, clearly refurbed, great condition and lovely bathrooms and view near the entrance.
- site very clean and well laid out with plenty of sign posts
- lots to do - if you could work it out from the very poor "activities" guide - really need to concentrate on explaining whats going on better
- younger kids loved the pool, slides and adventure centre - all included in cost.
- even with emails weeks before from Bluestone there was limited or no availabilty on most activities and dining options over Easter. Clearly not enough capacity in restaurants for a full park so you can;t just turn up and eat
- activity guide underwhelming and not clear
- food in Oak Tree was average, the bar was like a train station pub
- no central "hub" for families for entertainment - no where to meet and relax, entertainment consisted of a singer one night and a quiz in the clearly too small pub the next - really missing a trick here compared to other sites as basically nothing to do after dinner time
So, impressed with the setting and facilities, totally underwhelmed with the entertainment and food optionsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking