“Excellent service and good food”
Review of Bill's Diner

Bill's Diner
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Bradley
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This is a nice family restaurant. Their food is good and there's a nice variety to pick from. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and attentive.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I've only been here 3 times but the food is amazing and the people and atmosphere is so cozy. I love it here.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Bill’s is a typical Greek/American restaurant in this area. Entree, soup, vegetable, potato, dessert. I had the full rack of ribs and they were very meaty, tasty, and well cooked. Full meal, decent price, great service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We just moved into the area did not have good luck finding a place until we found Bill's Diner food was great and a very friendly place. We will be back..

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The hubby and I had a wonderful breakfast this morning. He had biscuits and sausage gravy, 2 scrambled eggs, hash browns potatoes and links. That's more than a month full. He couldn't eat it all.
I had a smoked sausage skillet; which includes 2 eggs, sausage, bell peppers, hash browns and cheese. And a side of toast or pancakes. I bought home half of what I was served. We both had drinks. This entire feast cost about $20 bucks! It's a real bargain for everything you receive and there leftovers for another meal later. I've also had several dinners here as well. The husband loves the fried chicken dinner. I love the Grecian chicken breast with roasted potatoes in lemon sauce. Both dinners come with dessert, soup or salad for too. About the same price $20-22. Pleasant atmosphere, family friendly, children menu too. 2 thumps .