“family restaurant ok”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Good sit down restaurant all day, good choices at breakfast & dinner. Services ok - food ok - place could be cleaner & upgraded.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We recently visited this establishment. The vinyl in to booth seat had a large tear in it. Several others were in the same condition. The server was friendly and polite but we waited over 20 minutes for our food and the restaurant was not busy at all. The food quality was so-so. My pancakes were overcooked. There were also signs on the door that they were NOT accepting gift cards which was ironic because there were signs at the register encouraging the purchase of gift cards. This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but probably won't be eating there again.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This place has the best pancakes and country fried steak omelette and warm syrup I cannot have it often but when I do I enjoy every bite service is pretty good sometimes real good if they tell you 15 minutes it's going to be 25 that's if you ordering for pickup but you gotta go it's worth the wait

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This has to be one of the best experiences I've had coming to a restaurant late on a Sunday morning knowing they were going to be busy and being pleasantly surprised by the attentiveness of the wait staff and the speed which the food was delivered. Kudos, you guys did a great job!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I visited IHOP for the first time on September 5th, I ordered the Split Decision, everything tasted great, but I ordered Blueberry Pancakes instead of regular Buttermilk Pancakes, the Blueberry Pancakes are to die for! I will definitely be visiting them again and ordering pancakes.