“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had my first pie from Aurelio's when I was just a kid, over 4 decades ago. It has a unique taste that I have always been fond of. This location does a good job of keeping it true to the original.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Seriously this pizza is fantastic. The antipasto salad with the house dressing is a must. If you're looking for a good pizza lunch buffet they have that too. Great place

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I like their pizza!
Great friendly atmosphere!!!
Nice party room available for showers or celebrations.
I like their lunch buffet!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

No one has crust or sauce like Aurelio's. Let's not forget the sausage. Best flavor of any, any place else. I'm biased. I used to eat at the original place, in Homewood,40+ yrs ago. I don't think this place is as good as the original, but nothing ever is. However, in comparison to some other pizza places, this is still one of the best. Tell them, exactly, how you want your pizza and they WILL do it. If not, they will make it right.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Great pizza. The peppers might be marinated and crust and sauce are great. I also like the anti pasta salad. Creamy garlic and the Italian dressing are. Org outstanding.